Center for International Education
WHILE YOU CAN STILL FIND PROGRAM INFORMATION AT THIS WEB ADDRESS, WE HAVE MOVED TO AN ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM. WE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PAPER APPLICATIONS. PLEASE VISIT COFC.ABROADOFFICE.NET TO COMPLETE A PROFILE, SEARCH FOR PROGRAMS, AND APPLY ONLINE.
At the College of Charleston, Center for International Education (CIE) develops, coordinates and implements programs and services to assist students to study abroad; facilitates international student recruitment and exchanges with international partner institutions; assists international students and faculty with immigration issues; advises international students on academic and enrollment matters including cultural adjustment, and serves as the main point of contact for international study. Specifically, CIE
- works with faculty members and departments to develop study abroad programs;
- collaborates with the Office of Admissions on international student recruitment, coordinates international student enrollment and provides services for international students and faculty;
- works with schools and departments to identify and develop educational linkages with international partners in concert with the College's goals and priorities;
- pursues and supports initiatives in support of the College's internationalization goals;
- serves as the general resource for all international matters