International Faculty and Scholars

Welcome to all international scholars and their families!  The Center for International Education (CIE) assists the College's departments in bringing in international scholars and staff to campus for a variety of purposes.  CIE provides the technical visa services in connection with coming in to the United States.  While we are primarily responsible for the College's J-1 Exchange Visitor Program and for processing of H-1B visas, CIE is the best resource for information on all matters pertaining to international scholars' status.  Permanent Resident petitions are handled by the College's Legal Affairs Office.